The Living Art Vivarium: Reproducing nature's beauty where you live, work, and learn
Originally designed for nature enthusiasts like orchid collectors and poison dart frog keepers, The Living Art Vivarium helps you to recreate the ideal living conditions for your plants and animals – and do this in a way that adds significant value to your life as well.
Thanks to advances in enclosure design, now you can easily control environmental factors like humidity, temperature, air & water movement, photo period, day/night cycles, and more. These systems can be automated, giving you more time to enjoy your vivariums – and less time dealing with problems like algae, bacterial overgrowth, parasites, or mold.
Function is paired with a minimalistic design so the enclosure becomes a work of living art instead of merely a place to keep plants and animals.
It allows you to recreate sustainable natural habitats and put them on display wherever the restorative touch of nature is needed such as:
- Personal living spaces
- Individual office spaces
- Business spaces, such as lobbies and waiting rooms
- Primary and secondary educational facilities
- A Large (24” Wide x 18” Tall x 18” Deep) Living Art Vivarium in Horizontal Orientation
- Easy access with front opening doors designed to prevent fruit flies from escaping
- Internal Air Cycling System (ACS) with pre-installed fan
- Internal Water Cycling System (WCS) reservoir (you will need to add your own pump or our Water Cycling Kit)
- Access doors click shut with clasps
- Inlets added for cords and wires
- Hasp & brass lock included for security
- Deep 4” base provides flexibility in interior design
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee (see below)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Why "Nature Emulating"?
Miniature ecosystems often have issues with bacterial overgrowth, algae, parasites, and mold. When part of the ecosystem becomes unbalanced, it throws off the whole ecosystem and a “crash” happens in the system. A crash can kill everything in the enclosure if not caught quick enough.
But, when we mimic natural habitats, we harness nature's power to self-correct. We work WITH nature, using technology to recreate important functions like air cycling and water cycling, so that a healthy balance is achieved - and maintained - quickly and easily.
Scientists and hobbyists alike have seen the following results when mimicking natural ecosystems in enclosures:
- Improved quality of life, resulting in longer life span for both plants and animals
- Increases reproduction rates in both plants and animals
- Improves flowering rates in orchids and other flowering plants
- Reduces disease and other problems that often happen in traditional enclosures
This also means you spend less time managing the ecosystem and more time enjoying it.
Here's How it Works
30-Day Money Back "Love It" Guarantee
We are so confident you will love your new vivarium that, if you order a vivarium from us and you aren't happy with your purchase anytime in the first 30 days, you can return it for a full refund (not including shipping fees). We love what we do and we want you to love your naturalistic enclosure. If you don't love it, we want to make it right.
30 Day Return Details:
If, at any time during the first 30 days after you receive your vivarium, you feel it isn't delivering on our promises for how it works, how it looks, or you just aren't happy with it, call 877-524-5979 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions and want to see if we can help you fix what might be wrong, we'll gladly help free of charge. If you've decided you aren't happy and want your money back, just let us know that you are in your "Love It Guarantee" 30 day window and we will send you a Return Authorization Number, shipping instructions, and return shipping label.
It is preferred that you return your vivarium in the original shipping boxes, but if that isn't possible, then we will provide direction on what boxes and packaging material you will need to properly pack the vivarium for shipment. If the vivarium isn't packaged properly for shipment and is damaged in transit as a result, we reserve the right to issue a partial refund. We will do everything we can to ensure that your return process is as simple and easy as possible.
Past 30 Days
If you have had your vivarium for more than 30 days and are experiencing any problems, or have questions for us, your vivarium's warranty has additional protections for your investment. Contact us at email@example.com if you need any assistance with your vivarium during the warranty period.
Can't find a copy of your warranty? Here's a link. Or call or e-mail us and we will be happy to send you a PDF version and answer any questions you might have.