Made to Order - this item is made-to-order and has a 2 week lead time. Customization is available. To customize this vivarium, please complete the custom vivarium inquiry form here. Additional fees for customization may apply.
The Deluxe Naturalistic Enclosure Starter Kit Includes everything in the Basic Starter Kit (listed below), plus:
- A Custom cut and pre-installed tree fern panel background that is ready for planting ($75 value).
- This is a full-coverage background that wraps around the integrated Water Cycling System.
- We leave about 2.5" - 3" of space from the bottom of your enclosure to the bottom of the background for your substrate and landscaping. This helps prevent water over-saturation and wasted tree fern panel hidden underneath the substrate.
- MistKing Starter Misting System with 2 nozzles and timer ($120 value). Plus, we pre-drill the nozzle holes for you (a $20 value).
- Overflow drain with 2' of black overflow tubing ($20 value).
- This helps prevent oversaturation of soil and allows any excess water to drain from the enclosure.
- The overflow drain is located in the Water Cycling System reservoir, so it is hidden from view and inaccessible by any animals that might be in your enclosure.
The Basic Naturalistic Enclosure Starter Kit Includes:
- Large (24x18x18) Living Art Vivarium
- Integrated Air Cycling System
- Water Cycling Kit (pump, black tubing to run water system from pump, fittings, and ultrasonic humidifier)
- Base substrate of sand, pea gravel, and calcined clay to build your 3" substrate base for proper water cycling
- 24" Finnex 24/7 Plus LED Light with remote
- 30-Day Money Back "Love It" Guarantee
- Comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty on the enclosure
- Set up instructions
- Lifetime support - just call or e-mail with any questions about your enclosure or habitat and we are happy to help
About the Living Art Vivarium: Reproducing nature's beauty where you live, work, and learn
Originally designed for nature enthusiasts like orchid collectors and poison dart frog keepers, The Living Art Vivarium helps you to recreate the ideal living conditions for your plants and animals – and do this in a way that adds significant value to your life as well.
Thanks to advances in enclosure design, now you can easily control environmental factors like humidity, temperature, air & water movement, photo period, day/night cycles, and more. These systems can be automated, giving you more time to enjoy your vivariums – and less time dealing with problems like algae, bacterial overgrowth, parasites, or mold.
Function is paired with a minimalistic design so the enclosure becomes a work of living art instead of merely a place to keep plants and animals.
It allows you to recreate sustainable natural habitats and put them on display wherever the restorative touch of nature is needed such as:
- Personal living spaces
- Individual office spaces
- Business spaces, such as lobbies and waiting rooms
- Primary and secondary educational facilities
Why "Nature Emulating"?
Miniature ecosystems often have issues with bacterial overgrowth, algae, parasites, and mold. When part of the ecosystem becomes unbalanced, it throws off the whole ecosystem and a “crash” happens in the system. A crash can kill everything in the enclosure if not caught quick enough.
But, when we mimic natural habitats, we harness nature's power to self-correct. We work WITH nature, using technology to recreate important functions like air cycling and water cycling, so that a healthy balance is achieved - and maintained - quickly and easily.
Scientists and hobbyists alike have seen the following results when mimicking natural ecosystems in enclosures:
- Improved quality of life, resulting in longer life span for both plants and animals
- Increases reproduction rates in both plants and animals
- Improves flowering rates in orchids and other flowering plants
- Reduces disease and other problems that often happen in traditional enclosures
This also means you spend less time managing the ecosystem and more time enjoying it.
Here's How it Works
30-Day Money Back "Love It" Guarantee
We are so confident you will love your new vivarium that, if you order a vivarium from us and you aren't happy with your purchase anytime in the first 30 days, you can return it for a full refund (not including shipping fees). We love what we do and we want you to love your naturalistic enclosure. If you don't love it, we want to make it right.
30 Day Return Details:
If, at any time during the first 30 days after you receive your vivarium, you feel it isn't delivering on our promises for how it works, how it looks, or you just aren't happy with it, call 877-524-5979 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
If you have questions and want to see if we can help you fix what might be wrong, we'll gladly help free of charge. If you've decided you aren't happy and want your money back, just let us know that you are in your "Love It Guarantee" 30 day window and we will send you a Return Authorization Number, shipping instructions, and return shipping label.
It is preferred that you return your vivarium in the original shipping boxes, but if that isn't possible, then we will provide direction on what boxes and packaging material you will need to properly pack the vivarium for shipment. If the vivarium isn't packaged properly for shipment and is damaged in transit as a result, we reserve the right to issue a partial refund. We will do everything we can to ensure that your return process is as simple and easy as possible.
Past 30 Days
If you have had your vivarium for more than 30 days and are experiencing any problems, or have questions for us, your vivarium's warranty has additional protections for your investment. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance with your vivarium during the warranty period.
Can't find a copy of your warranty? Here's a link. Or call or e-mail us and we will be happy to send you a PDF version and answer any questions you might have.